Triple Creek Ranch is an award-winning Relais & Châteaux member property and an Orvis-endorsed fly-fishing lodge set against the backdrop of the Montana Rockies. The resort is a renowned all-inclusive luxury getaway of couples who appreciate the refinement of innovative cuisine, fine wine, romance and exquisite service with outdoor recreation, splendid scenery and a dash of the American West. From the beautiful, welcoming main lodge, a world-class restaurant and paramount wine cellar, to the deluxe private guest cabins, it’s the attention to the smallest details that make the Triple Creek Ranch experience so memorable.
- Before working with Graphcom Creative, Triple Creek Ranch lacked a consistent brand identity. Graphcom Creative developed a brand identity for the facility and translated the feeling of a luxury getaway to marketing materials that successfully branded and positioned the Ranch as a vacation destination.
- The Triple Creek Ranch media kit is a significant marketing piece and is delivered to travel agents across the United States. The kit’s presentation folder consists of a seven-color treatment and is enhanced with gold ink adornments and a soft-touch spot gloss varnish with a blind-gloss varnish on the horse graphic that appears at the bottom of the cover.
- The inner left portion of the folder bears a custom pocket containing a slot designed to hold Triple Creek Ranch’s 7-by-7-inch activities brochures.
- Insert materials include a DVD tour/presentation of Triple Creek Ranch, letter to recipients (printed on custom letterhead) and Triple Creek Ranch business cards. The folder is mailed in an oversized mailing envelope bearing gorgeous color photography of the main entrance to Triple Creek Ranch.
- The American Advertising Federation of Greater Frederick presented Graphcom Creative with a silver ADDY award in 2010 in the sales kit category for the design of the Triple Creek Ranch media kit.