Allegheny Electric Cooperative, Inc. generates and transmits electricity for 14 rural electric distribution cooperatives in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
For the 2012 annual report, “Balance of Power,” Graphcom provided concept creation, design, print production, mailing, and distribution services.
- Emphasizing modernity and innovation, the cover features a colorful sunrise suggesting the fresh start of dawn.
- A foldout map illustrates the locations and contributions of the 14 member electric cooperatives.
- The 48-page report is printed on semi-gloss paper and bound with a wire-reinforced spiral binding.
- The publication is printed on an ecosmart environmentally responsible ink product made with 10 percent post consumer fibers.
- “Balance of Power” received a Gold Hermes Creative Award from the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals in 2014.