Adams County Nursery (ACN), located in Aspers, Pennsylvania, provides the highest quality fruit tree nursery stock to an ever-growing local, regional and national customer base. ACN works with plant breeders across the world to bring the best nursery stock to local, regional and national commercial and retail growers.
- Creative services included the concept creation, design and production for the ACN’s biannual catalog showcasing more than 250 varieties of fruit trees and orchard supplies.
- ACN has more than 100 years of experience in the cultivation of high quality fruit tree stock and its brand name is highly regarded among orchardists across the country. Graphcom Creative developed a catalog design that eschews the conventions of typical fruit catalogs and instead accentuates the prominence of the company in the orchard industry.
- The catalog’s design reflects the agricultural integrity of Adams County, Pennsylvania, employing the look and feel of old-fashioned seed packet label designs and old-fashioned rural motifs. Full-color photos of mature fruit accompany descriptive text for the nursery’s stock of apple, apricots, cherry, nectarine, peach, pear, plum and pluot varieties.
- Project specifications: 32-page catalog with price sheet, order form and maturity chart/planting guidelines inserts; catalog is printed on uncoated paper stock chosen to complement the rural character of the design and reinforce the history of ACN.
- The ACN catalog received a Gold ADDY Award in the 2013 American Advertising Federation – Greater Frederick’s 2013 ADDY Awards competition.