Adams Electric Cooperative, Inc. provides electric service to the Pennsylvania counties of Adams, Cumberland, Franklin and York. The cooperative is a nonprofit, member-owned electric utility that was formed on August 21, 1940. Today, the cooperative services nearly 32,000 homes, farms and businesses in south-central Pennsylvania.
- The project consisted of architecture, design and development of a comprehensive intranet containing information and resources for employees of Adams Electric Cooperative, Inc. The intranet was designed to be managed via a custom content management system (CMS) developed by Graphcom Creative.
- A searchable document repository on the intranet site enables Adams Electric employees to easily search and retrieve PDFs.
- Users can browse a listing of Adams Electric Cooperative members through a searchable member directory.
- Custom-user level administrative privileges enable Adams Electric administrators to establish user-specific access to areas of the site based on employee type.
- Custom access to the intranet site is restricted based on IP address.